Junkfood Science: Thank you!

June 16, 2007

Thank you!


Junkfood Science was just listed among The World's Top Blogs on Health and Medicine by Healthcare 100.

This morning it's listed number 14!

In the world. Simply mindboggling.

Thank you, dear readers. The wonderful letters I get each day, many that bring me to tears, have helped to keep me going and to know that people really do appreciate and need a source for the straight scoop. But I never realized just how many of you were reading!

I sincerely hope that I have been helping you and your loved ones to know that the world we live in isn't such a scary, dangerous place; that our foods aren't something to fear; and that our bodies are wondrous creations - no matter what size, color or age they may be. And I most hope I'm helping to bring a better understanding of science to help you not get taken in by quackery, fears being used to sell you stuff, and unsound ideas that not only have no scientific support for their effectiveness, but might actually hurt you. And I hope that I've helped to inspire us, as healthcare professionals, to become more outspoken advocates for those in our care.
Bookmark and Share