Junkfood Science: A surprising example of body and size acceptance: Jay Leno

November 18, 2006

A surprising example of body and size acceptance: Jay Leno

The outspoken U.S. chat show host admits he loves junk food and can't understand why so many actors and pop singers starve themselves just to be thin.


He told Parade magazine: "I'm a meat, chicken and potatoes and pasta kind of guy. I eat a lot of junk food like pizza, hamburgers and hot dogs. When I have a soda, I have a soda - not a diet soda. I don't think I've ever had a salad, actually. And I don't think I've had a vegetable since 1969. My mother gave up on trying to make me eat them....


He said: "The last time I stepped on a scale was 1973. I don't let it bother me. So what if I look like I could I lose a few pounds? I've been married for 26 years. I'm not trying to pick up girls!"


Source: Movie & Entertainment News
Bookmark and Share